Residence Bene Apartments
|RESIDENCE BENE is an annex belonging to the GOLDEN CITY Hotel. It is situated right in the historical hearth of Prague, in Dlouhá Street, Prague 1 – Old Town.
The most famous parts of the city are easily reachable by walk –
|The building is for your security equipped with electronically operated:
FIRE ALARM system, VIDEO GUARDING system and CHIP system for check-in and check-out.Our services:
Reception service (8,00-20,00), Exchange Office, Sale of refreshment, souvenirs,
public transport tickets, Daily room cleaning.
The rooms in Prague will be rooms of 4.
Welcome to the Hans Brinker Budget Hotel, Amsterdam.
The Hans Brinker Budget Hotel has been proudly disappointing travellers for forty years. Boasting levels of comfort comparable to a minimum-security prison, the Hans Brinker also offers some plumbing and an intermittently open canteen serving a wide range of dishes based on runny eggs.
– A basement bar with limited light and no fresh air.
– A concrete courtyard where you can relax and enjoy whatever sunshine is able to pass the high buildings on either side on the extremely infrequent days when it’s actually sunny.
– An elevator that almost never breaks down between floors.
– A bar serving slightly watered down beer.
– Amusing witticisms and speculations about former guests’ sexual preferences scrawled on most surfaces.
– The Hans Brinker Budget Hotel, Amsterdam Luxury Ambassadorial Suite (featuring the Hans Brinker’s one and only bath-tub).
– Doors that lock.
I picked this hotel because it is close to Oberkampf Avenue. It is the artist district of Paris. It is just south of the Republique station, and walking distance to many clubs and restaurants close to the Marais. You will find that this section of town is actually where younger people are moving to in Paris.
My favorite section of the city is up in the Montmartre area, but it is so far north of the river that we spend too much time traveling back to our hotel. Mary’s hotel is a close enough subway trip, that you will always be close to home.
- Wi-Fi access
- Safe deposit box
- Reception service
- Business centre
- Tourist information
- Drinks vending machine
- Hair-dryer on request
The reason I chose this Hostal is that it is close to La Ramblas and city center, plus it is across the street from a church and there is the most beautiful chanting that echoes out into the street.
|The pension area has been recently renovated, offers rooms all equipped with private bathroom, television, safe, air conditioning and heating.|
THERE WILL BE ROOMS OF FOUR IN BARCELONA